Can you help out?
05/09/2017 "Everyone has something to give to society; no one is excluded from contributing to the good of all." Tweet from Pope Francis.
Bold listings are most urgent. Please click on the relevant links to take you to the appropriate contact person.
Volunteer Coordinator - to help coordinate all the volunteers! And find purposeful matches for their talents and gifts.
Parish Pastoral Council
- Social Justice Leader – to oversee the many social justice activities that are ongoing in the parish.
Welcoming and Hospitality - HELP NEEDED NOW!
- Greeters at weekend Masses, funerals, and other occasions
- Ushers at weekend Masses
- After weekend Sunday Masses coffee/juice/food servers
- Welcome / Information Centre table attendants Sign up here!
- Altar Servers for the 12:15 Mass in particular. If you have received your First Communion, you can serve.
- Proclaimers of the Word
- Eucharistic Ministers
Audio Visual & Content Technicians (for any of the following)
- To create content for parts of the Mass to be displayed on the screens near the altar
- To create and publish content for the lobby TVs weekly
- To operate the visual (new for screens) equipment for any of the four weekend Masses
- To give technical support to other programs such as Prayer Group twice a month from 6:45 to 8:00 pm on Mondays - (contact Lorraine)
- To assist with the parish Facebook and other social media pages
- To assist with video recording and editing
- To train others to be able to run various pieces of audio visual equipment
- To set up and operate equipment such as microphones, computer power point equipment, etc. for various groups
- To operate the audio equipment at each of the four weekend Masses (existing sound ministers)
- Co-leads for the youth groups (gr. 4-6, 7-9)
- Helpers at the youth group events. Our young people are our future. Please help.
- Artarama (call Peter Lodewyks @ 204-269-6968 or Walter Berry @ 204-269-2090)
- Funeral Receptions
- Landscaping/Gardening - help with planting, watering, hoeing, weeding, etc.