- The Library has been going through a massive weeding of the collection this past year. The VHS collection is gone and soon to be replaced with new DVDs along with many new books. Stay tuned for further updates coming this fall.
- The library houses books and DVDs not only on religion, christian life and spirituality, but also has books on coping with family relationships, grief, psychology, and fiction books for all ages.
- Use the library not only to borrow materials, but to meet and greet friends, hold meetings or maybe to take a few minutes for quiet reflection while waiting for children to finish catechism classes.
- Before and after Mass volunteers help parishioners borrow materials, greet and register new parishioners, take Mass intentions, and answer questions about the various activities that take place in the church. New parishioners may also register at the hospitality table located in the atrium.
- The Library holds three Muffin Sundays, one Book Fair and runs the canteen during the rummage/garage sales to raise funds for library materials and supplies.
- If you are interested in learning more about the Library or would like to become a volunteer, please call Diana Stojanovic-Lewis at 204-275-2158 or email.
- Also check out the Volunteer page for this ministry.