Monday evenings from January 11 to February 8, 2021, 7-9 pm.
Information night on January 4, 7-8 pm.
This course will teach you how to develop your love and strengthen your marriage. It will be held online via Microsoft Teams. Designed to be interactive, the course will include videos, self-assessments, “how to” worksheets, and discussions.
Based on the teachings of clinical psychologist Dr. Willard Harley, course content will address:
• Is your marriage built on a stable foundation in order to withstand life’s stressors —such as the pandemic?
• What will it take to make your marriage sizzle?
• How well do you know your spouse’s needs? Are you meeting them?
• Do you know how to build an affair-proof and divorce-proof marriage?
• Are you communicating and dealing with conflicts effectively?
And much more—all presented from a biblical perspective.
To learn more about Dr. Harley’s extensive experience and teachings, check out his website at marriagebuilders.com
Cost to participate is just $20 per couple. To register, please click here. (Note registration #'s are limited.) To pay, please e-transfer email@example.com before 1st class. Instructions to join series online will be emailed to registrants ahead of time.
Please contact Shawnda if any further questions.
Hosted by Oak Bluff Bible Church
Sponsored by Meridian Inter-Church Council and Mary, Mother of the Church