- Thursday, May 25, 2017
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Mary, Mother of the Church
- Save to your Calendar
Don’t miss this unique opportunity
Making Your Relationship Great! is an in-depth 10-week small group study (including online assessment) to help couples enjoy lifelong love
Everyone — newlyweds, “oldyweds,” seriously dating and engaged couples, and singles* — will learn how to build a solid foundation for enduring friendship, romance and passion. Developed by renowned relationship experts Dr. Les Parrott, Clinical Psychologist, and Dr. Leslie Parrott, Marriage and Family Therapist, this program is based on years of professional experience and the latest research.
Based on the program developed by Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott **, the 10-week course will be led by certified SYMBIS assessment facilitators Shawnda Muir & Margaret Marshall.
- Uncover the misbeliefs of marriage and relationships
- Learn to communicate with instant understanding
- Discover the secret to resolving conflict
- Master the skills of money management
- and more....
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
10 weeks - Thursdays, March 23 - May 25 Session topics include:
- Mar. 23 - Personal/Relationship Readiness (optional)
- Mar. 30 - Have you Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
- Apr. 6 - Can You Identify Your Love Style?
- Apr. 13 - NO CLASS
- Apr. 20 - Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
- Apr. 27 - Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
- May 4 - Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
- May 11 - Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
- May 18 - Do You Know How to Blend a Family? (Optional)
- May 25 - How Does Spirituality Fit in Your Relationship?
Cost: $100 per couple ($25 or $70 for singles*). Includes workbooks and online assessment ($35 US) to be completed by March 19. Cheques payable to Mary, Mother of the Church.
Sign up today as space is limited!
Registration deadline:(to guarantee workbooks on time) March 12, 2017. Late registrations will be responsible for ordering their own workbooks.
To register, email Shawnda Muir with the following information:
- Couples - Name and email addresses of both partners, with at least one phone number
- *Singles - Name, email address and phone number. Assessment is optional. We will call you to confirm your order details.
* Singles are welcome - While this course is targetted for couples in relationships, there are many key skills you will learn that can apply to other relationships in life as well as future potential relationships! Come out and enjoy fellowship while learning relationship skills with other singles!
Hosted by Mary, Mother of the Church Marriage Ministry
** About Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott
Married in 1984, the Parrotts bring real-life examples to their speaking platform. Their professional training – Leslie as a marriage and family therapist, and Les as a clinical psychologist – ensures a presentation that is grounded, insightful and cutting-edge.
Each year Les and Leslie speak in over 40 cities. Their audiences include a wide array of venues, from churches to Fortune 500 company board rooms. Authorities have called upon Les and Leslie to provide on-site support in the aftermath of worldwide disasters such as Ground Zero and Chernobyl.
The Parrotts have been featured in USA Today and the New York Times. Their television appearances include CNN, The View, The Today Show and Oprah.
As #1 New York Times best-selling authors, their books have sold over two million copies in more than two dozen languages, and include best-selling and Gold-medallion winner Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Other popular titles include Real Relationships, L.O.V.E., The Parent You Want To Be, Trading Places, The Complete Guide To Marriage Mentoring and Love Talk.