RETURNING CATHOLICS -- WELCOME HOME!
- We are happy to have you in our vibrant community of Catholics.
- The Catholic Church has missed you.
- Our heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are reaching out to welcome you back.
- There may be one reason or many as to why you became an inactive/non-practicing Catholic.
- We are here to help you begin your journey back to Jesus and to find a place of peace, joy and fulfillment in your life.
- If you are considering returning to your faith, now is the time, the right time to do so.
- Please register online, phone the office, or register in person during office hours.
COMING BACK INTO PARISH LIFE
- Over time, people who have stopped attending church often begin to feel something is missing in their lives.
- As they search for the answer, the soft whispering of the Holy Spirit nudges them to take the steps back to the Eucharist, back to Jesus, back to involvement in the Catholic Church.
- Whatever your story is, there is someone you can connect with to listen to you when and if you are ready to share your story. You can get in touch with Fr. Kevin to arrange to speak to him or someone else.
- You may feel out of place at first. We understand that. You may feel awkward or shy.
- You may have lots of questions that you want answered. Be assured our parish will be here to accompany you through this time of coming back home to Jesus.
Our parish has a number of programs to help you to a deeper relaltionship with God, if you wish to attend them.
- The Right of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) might be the refresher course you need.
- Alpha is an internationally renowned program for adults who want answers about God and life, or want their faith revitalized.
- Friends in Faith is a gathering of supportive adults to help build spiritual support for people who are single, married, separated, divorced or widowed.
- The parish has many ministries you may want to become involved in either as a participant or a volunteer.