Thanks to those providing input into our next study session which started Monday, January 9. The decision was made to go with You Make Me Crazy for the next session.
Note - if you do still want to follow the material on your own for the Hearing God's Voice topic, please contact Shawnda.
As of now, we will continue with Monday classes, but on Monday, January 16, participants will discuss further if they want to hold a Wednesday class too. Note: Monday, January 16 starts with the Prayer Group meeting at 6:30 pm (optional) and book study at 7:30 pm.
You Make Me Crazy (this is helpful for all relationships in life, not just spouses)
- Six Keys to Peace In Relationships
- Who's Pushing Your Buttons?
- Resolving Conflict
- Finding the Love of Your Life
- Breaking Free from Abuse
- Escaping the People Pleaser Trap
- Keeping the Crazy Makers from Making You Crazy
- How to Keep Your Marriage Growing
Available for your own study, or future study:
Hearing God’s Voice:
- How Can I Know God's Will
- Why Do I Do What I Don't Want To Do
- How Long Should I Keep Praying
- How Can I Stop Worrying
- God Wants to Talk With You
- Recognizing God's Voice
- Getting God's Vision for My Life