NOTE - Click here for Session Summary notes and homework!
MMOC's next series of marriage presentations will follow Dr. Harley's practical hands-on program which includes assessments, videos, discussions and workbooks based on the following books:
- His Needs, Her Needs
- Love Busters
- The 5 Steps to Romantic Love
- He Wins, She Wins - the Art of Marital Negotiating
- Surviving an Affair
Each session will be from 7-9 pm at MMOC.
- January 28 - Program Overview, testimonies, initial assessments, book orders
- February 11 - His Needs, Her Needs
- March 4 - Love Busters
- March 18 - The 5 Steps to Romantic Love
- April 15 - He Wins, She Wins - the Art of Marital Negotiating
- May 6 - Surviving an Affair
This series will be helpful for any one in a relationship, wanting to learn from a prior relationship, or interested in a new relationship.
Here is some of the feedback I’ve heard so far from participants and/or people reviewing the program:
While ideally you'd be able to attend all the sessions, you will benefit from any one session. As well, there will be materials posted to catch up on any sessions missed.
We look forward to seeing you out.
For more information, contact Shawnda.
The Marriage Family and Life Ministry Team!