If you are interested to volunteer, please email email@example.com. Thank you!!!
05/09/2017 "Everyone has something to give to society; no one is excluded from contributing to the good of all." Tweet from Pope Francis.
See the different volunteer positions below:
- Greeters at weekend Masses, funerals, and other occasions
- Ushers at weekend Masses
- After weekend Sunday Masses coffee/juice/food servers
- Welcome / Information Centre table attendants
- Altar Servers (if you have received your First Communion, you can serve.)
- Proclaimers of the Word
- Eucharistic Ministers
- Sound Ministry
- Video Operator
- Choir (Music Ministry)
- To create content for parts of the Mass to be displayed on the screens near the altar
- To create and publish content for the lobby TVs and pre-Mass church presentations weekly (powerpoint, images and videos)
- To operate the visual (new for screens) equipment for any of the four weekend Masses
- To give technical support to other programs such as Prayer Group twice a month from 6:45 to 8:00 pm on Mondays
- To assist with the parish Facebook and other social media pages
- To assist with video recording and editing
- To train others to be able to run various pieces of audio visual equipment
- To set up and operate equipment such as microphones, computer power point equipment, etc. for various groups
- To operate the audio equipment at each of the four weekend Masses (existing sound ministers)
2. AV support during Prayer Group
- Helpers at the youth group events. Our young people are our future. Please help.
- Marriage, Family and Life - team members - to help plan and roll-out various activities throughout the year.
- Marriage Preparation - Facilitator couples
- Artarama (call Peter Lodewyks @ 204-269-6968 or Walter Berry @ 204-269-2090)
- Funeral Receptions
- Landscaping/Gardening - help with planting, watering, hoeing, weeding, etc.
Communication & Administration
1. Communication Specialist