Help in Getting to the Church
Pembina at Kirkbridge going south
Pembina at Killarney going north
Pembina at Killarney to UofManitoba at Sobey's
Pembina at Killarney to downtown at 7-Eleven
- There is a large, well-lit parking lot.
- Street parking is available on Marrington Road.
Our hospitality people will:
- greet you as you arrive.
- help you into the church if you need assistance.
- answer your questions.
- During service, at various times, our postures vary between sitting and standing. If you find standing difficult please sit throughout the service if you so choose.
- Everyone is invited to join in the prayers and singing.
- Mass schedule.
- Non-Catholics are welcome to come up at Communion to be acknowledged.
- When you reach the Eucharistic minister, cross your arms and put your hands touching your shoulders.
After Mass Fellowship
- Join us for refreshments in the church hall after most Sunday Masses.
- The hall is located to your left as you leave the service.
- There are many events throughout the year.
- We look forward to seeing you at them.
- One of them is our Alpha Program.
- Please check our events calendar.
Children at Mass
- We welcome children of all ages at our Masses.
- Children often find Mass more interesting if they can see what is going on, so families are encouraged to sit close to the front.
- There are children’s missals available in a basket on the sound booth – please borrow one for your child to look at during Mass.
- If you need to calm down a crying child or feed a baby, we do have a nursing room available at the back of the church.